JOHN V. DEKU, Attorney and Counsellor at Law
At the Law Office of John V. Deku, PLC, I provide my clients with personal and dedicated attention directly from the attorney who will handle their case. I take the time to walk you through all of the steps of your case, give you advice about all of your legal options and make sure that any questions you have are adequately answered. Your best interests are the driving force behind my representation of you.
Through my more than 28 years of legal practice, I have learned many different skills that I now use to the benefit of my clients throughout Michigan. I have dedicated my practice to helping those facing some of life's most serious issues such as being charged with a crime, going through a divorce, taking care of ill family members, financial hardship, in a respectful manner. I have learned through these years how to plan for issues that can and will present themselves in the future for both your family and your business. No matter what issue is involved, I strive to always provide representation that is professional, courteous, effective, and in your best interest.
- Gabriel Richard High School, Riverview, Michigan
- Monroe County Community College
- Wayne State University, Bachelors in Public Affairs
- University of Toledo School of Law, Juris Doctorate
- Monroe County Circuit Court:
- Hon. William F. LaVoy (Retired)
- Hon. Daniel Sullivan (Deceased)
- Defense Representative, Monroe County Community Corrections Advisory Board
- Board of Directors, Mon-ARC of Monroe, Vice-President
- Board of Directors, Glass City Soccer Club, Inc.
- Past President St. Pius X School Advisory Council
- Past President, NDA Crew Parents Association, LLC
- Married 28 years and three children.